How to Register for your Aadhaar (UID) Card in Bangalore, India

Aadhaar or UID has been a key development in India and everyone has been following it keenly. After about more than an year of planing and development headed by Nandan Nilekani, the Aadhaar UID Registration Process is now ready to kick-off. Though the registration has already started in some post offices, it is being planned to add more centers for the registration in Bangalore from 15th August’2011. Though people have been queuing for appointments at local post offices and centers, the government is also planning to open additional 100 centers including about 20 BangaloreOne centers. It is also planned to have a mobility van towards the final stages to help citizens with the registration. Following are details that will help you complete the registration process for Aadhaar.

aadhaar logo How to Register for your Aadhaar (UID) Card in Bangalore, India

6. NREGS Job Card
7. Arms License
8. Photo Bank ATM / Credit Card
9. Pensioner Card
10. Freedom Fighter Card
11. Kissan Photo Passbook
12. Address Card having the name and photo issues by department of post.

1068 normal UID prototype thumb How to Register for your Aadhaar (UID) Card in Bangalore, India

Aadhaar UID Card

Proof of Address[any one of the below]:
1. Passport
2. Bank Statement
3. Passbook
4. Post Office
5. Ration Card
6. Voter ID / Drivers License
7. Water / Electricity / Telephone land line / Property Tax Rcpt
8. Credit Card Statement not older than 3 months
9. NREGS Job Card
10. Arms License
11. Photo Bank ATM / Credit Card
12. Pensioner Card
13. Freedom Fighter Card
14. Kissan Photo Passbook
15. Address Card having the name and photo issues by department of post.

Proof of Date of Birth [any one of the below]:
1. Passport
2. SSLC Certificate
3. DOB certificate

Where and How to register in Bangalore?

Though the government is planning to open a lot more centers, following are a few you can walk into and get the process done.

1.You can register at the following post offices – GPO, RT Nagar, Rajajinagar, Vijayanagar, Mahalakshmipuram, Basavanagudi HPO, Jayanagar HPO, Wilson Garden.
2. Simply walk-in with the documents above.
3. They will complete

• document verification
  • biometric scanning of iris
  • biometric scanning of 10 finger prints
  • Capture your picture

4. You will get your UID in 30 days.

Click here for a complete list of centers in Bangalore and timings.

UID Help Line Number and Email

a. 1 800 180 1947
b. help@uidai.gov.in

So get registered as early as you can and be among the first Indians to have registered for Aadhaar.

Written by Piyush Agarwal

Piyush Agarwal a.k.a OnlyYoursPiyu is a part-time freelance webdesigner who loves to play with design and the web around. You can check out his designs on TechnixDesigns. He is also into Theatre and Photography.

You might also like

How to check status of your Aadhaar Card?
Online Appointment for Aadhaar registration
Where to register for Aadhaar Card in India for 2013
Where to register for Aadhaar UID Card in Bangalore, Karnataka

41 Responses to How to Register for your Aadhaar (UID) Card in Bangalore, India

1. santa ramm says:

See this link , it provide important information about UID Card

2. PANDYA GIRISH N says:

when would start uid card proccess in ahmedabad at gujarat state ?

3. […] So if you have not yet registered for your UID, please go ahead and register. The required documents to complete the process can be found here. […]

4. sheela says:

i wanted to know that, am residing at Banashankari. so i there any restriction that we have get registered for Aadhar only in that area only or can get any other area also. Please do send the details

• Piyush Agarwal says:

As per my knowledge, there is no Aadhaar centre for Banashankari. The closest would be in JP Nagar. Anyway, do not think the area matters at all.

5. S D MALA says:

Please can u tel where we can apply aadhar card in malleshwaram or any other area near to malleshwaram please forward this msg

6. SHREYA BHAT says:

Iam 17 year old. for adaar card, I don’t have any of the documents mentioned in adaar card requisition. Name proof and address proof.

I have SSLC marks card, and birth certificate.

Is it enough to apply for Adaar Card?

• Piyush Agarwal says:

A passport is your best bet and it satisfies all the document needs for Aadhaar. Would suggest you to get a Passport done first. Will take not more than a month-an-half.

7. satish sinha says:

please guide my native place is patna bihar and i’m posted in bangalore can i make my uid in bangalore, if yes then guide the detail process how to make

• Piyush Agarwal says:

Hey satish, yes you can go ahead and register for UID in Bangalore. You will need an address proof for your permanent residence that is Bihar. Best option would be use your Passport as the identification proof. You simply need to fill p a form and join the queue. :)

8. Sivakumar says:

Hi ,

I am living bangalore, near marathahalli. can you please let me know nearest centre for AUID registration.

9. Hari says:

hi, is it possible to register in online, if so pl share the link,
    if not kindly send for my mail id address of aadhaar card centers in bangalore karnataka.
    thanks

10. […] case you have still not initiated your registration process, would encourage you to do so:- Details of how to register for Aadhaar and what are the required documents- Where to register for Aadhaar in Bangalore (it does not matter if your permanent address is not […]

11. mohd saleem says:

dose xerox copy of ID works??

12. Muralidhar says:

Hi,

I moved to Kengeri recently and I am yet to change my address on PAN, Passport, DL, etc. Is there any way that I can get UID without these as adress proof?

Thanks,
    Murali

13. Mallikarjun says:

dear sir/madam

Please tel me how can i apply for aadhar card through Online

• Piyush Agarwal says:

Nopes, you can get an appointment online if you are in Chandigarh or NCR but you cannot apply online.

14. SAVITHA SANTOSH says:

I’m residing in Kaggadasapura, C.V. Raman Nagar – Bangalore. Which is the nearest place to get register for Aadhar.

15. ashok patil says:

Pl, send aadhar card centers in belgaum city and agents contact number

16. Deepak Naidu A D says:

I’m residing in Uttarahalli– Bangalore. Which is the nearest place to get register for Aadhar.

17. BHEEMARAJ says:

I AM STAYING IN BANGALORE CAN I APPLY FOR ADHAR CARD ON ONLINE?

18. madan says:

plz edit my aadhar

19. RAMAN says:

I’m residing in sec- 31 noida, uttar pradesh. Which is the nearest place to get register for Aadhar card. please suggest me as sood as possible.

20. aquib anwar says:

I’m residing in okhla,delhi.Which is the nearest place to get register for Adhar card,please suggest me soon,with detail info as the correspondance address with the contact detail.
    Thanks

21. chandrashekar says:

please can u tell where we can apply aadhar card in gulbaga.or any othere area near to gulbarga please forward thise msg.

22. I want to make online Appointment for Addhaar Card, But South Mumbai Centre’s are not available ( Mumbai Pin Code 400001-400010),

Please find the easiest solution still i m unavailable to do due to mess of Rush.

23. virbalaji says:

Hi, I am staying in Marathalli(Bangalore)since 2 yrs and have house agreement paper and LPG connection document for current address.But I have passport, voterID, and Ration card which has Hyderabad address.Is it sufficient documents to apply the Aadhaar card in bangalore? Am i eligible for the same? Or Do I need to apply in hyderabad only?
    Can u please guide me.