Where to register for Aadhaar UID Card in Bangalore, Karnataka

Aadhar registrations have been happening in full swing and according to the latest data available from UID Web Portal, Andhra Pradesh is leading UID registrations with more than 1 crore UID already being released. This is followed by Maharasthra with over 72 lakh UIDs issued. Karnataka is ranked third with slightly more than 30lakhs UID issued. These numbers published on the portal are shocking and surprising at the same time. Its surprising to see that more than about 3,24,99,718 UIDs have already been issued in a short span of time. And its shocking to see the lead that Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra have over Karnataka.

Karnataka is where most of the UID project development took place and such a lack of awareness is not something I could digest. Either it is lack of knowledge or simply laziness. One cannot really complain that the timings are not favorable as the centres are open almost 24hrs for registration. Anyway, click here if you would like to keep a tab on the progress of the UID project.

So if you have not yet registered for your UID, please go ahead and register. The required documents to complete the process can be found here.

You can register yourselves in Bangalore at the below mentioned locations. Once registration is completed, you can check the status of your aadhaar application here.

Update - Click here for the latest list of Aadhaar centers in Bangalore for 2013

Day Centers Address (8AM to 8PM)
Yavanika – Yavanika,
West of Chord Road,
Bhima Jyothi LIC Colony,
Basaveshwaranagar, Bengaluru.
Dr Rajkumar Samudaya Bhavan – Dr Rajkumar Samududaya Bhavan
Shastri Nagar, Yadiyur Ward,
Bengaluru.
Night Centers Address (10PM to 6AM)
BangaloreOne Center – Airport Road – BangaloreOne – Airport Road,
National Games Village,
Near Passport Office, Koramangala,
Bengaluru.
BangaloreOne Center – Vijayanagara – BangaloreOne – Vijayanagara
BDA Shopping Complex, MIRCR,
Vijayanagar, Bengaluru.

Update – The earlier links are not working right now as it happens with most Government sites. Thanks to Google cache, I could extract the addresses of various centers. As of now, please note the following post offices are active enrollment centers. Click here for the latest list of Aadhaar centers in Bangalore for 2013

Indiapost KARNATAKA ACTIVE Bangalore R T Nagar HO 560032
Indiapost KARNATAKA ACTIVE Bangalore HAL 2nd Stage HO 560008
Indiapost KARNATAKA ACTIVE Bangalore Bangalore GPO 560001
Indiapost KARNATAKA ACTIVE Bangalore BasavanagudiHO 560004
Indiapost KARNATAKA ACTIVE Bangalore Rajaji Nagar HO 560010
Indiapost KARNATAKA ACTIVE Bangalore Vijayanagar PO 560040
Indiapost KARNATAKA ACTIVE Bangalore Wilson Gardan PO 560027
Indiapost KARNATAKA ACTIVE Bangalore Jayanagar HO 560041
Indiapost KARNATAKA ACTIVE Bangalore Mahalaxmipuram MDG 560086

Written by Piyush Agarwal

Piyush Agarwal a.k.a OnlyYoursPiyu is a part-time freelance webdesigner who loves to play with design and the web around. You can check out his designs on TechnixDesigns. He is also into Theatre and Photography.

You might also like

How to check status of your Aadhaar Card?
Online Appointment for Aadhaar registration
Where to register for Aadhaar Card in India for 2013
How to Register for your Aadhaar (UID) Card in Bangalore, India

106 Responses to Where to register for Aadhaar UID Card in Bangalore, Karnataka

1. s.sikantan says:

i am staying near kumaraswamy layout

address: 123 6th cross teachers colony ist stage near dayananda college
    jp nagar post bangalore 560078

which is the nearest centre for adhar registration

2. kumaran says:

Im from mysore, but working since 3years from bangalore. pls let me knw how to apply aadhar card for me? is posible to do me from bangalore centers?
    advance thnks!

• Piyush Agarwal says:

It does not matter where you work from and where is your permanent residence. If you have proper address proof like your passport, then you can get your UID card done from any of the Bangalore centers.

3. akshatha says:

m a resident of bangalore (electronic city )
    hw to get a registration form for aadhar card

• Piyush Agarwal says:

Registration forms are available online on the Aadhaar website but its best you avail it directly at the UID centre. It takes just 2 minutes to fill and is hassle-free.

4. Dhananjaya Raje Urs says:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I’m staying with my parents and my younger brother near Jhana Jyothi Nagar, Jhana Bharathi Post, Ullal Main Road.

Address: Dhananjaya Raje Urs S/o Narasimha Raje Urs, #18, 6th Main, 6th Cross, Ullal Main Road, Jhana Jyothi Nagar, Jhana Bharthi Post, Bangalore 560056.

So, May i kindly know which is the nearest center for me & family members to register for Aadhar Card.

5. ashfaq ahmed says:

can we make card for our children below 6

6. Lingaraju says:

I am from Ayyappanagara, K.R. Puram, where I can register nearby

7. Monika khatri says:

Hey hi,
    In my passport the address is of nagpur since m basically 4m nagpur but m working in banglore so can i apply 4 UID card 4m banglore wid d help of my passport.

plz do rply soon
    thanx

8. Monika khatri says:

m staying in yelahanka 4th phase which day center 4 adhar card is nearest 4 me

• Piyush Agarwal says:

Sorry Monica, I cannot absolute surely tell you the closest center for Yelanhanka. All the known centers are mentioned in the post.

9. [...] = 250; About a month back I went through my Aadhaar registration process at a one of the many Aadhaar centers in Bangalore. The process was pretty smooth and I was told to expect my card to reach my permanent residence [...]

10. [...] you to do so:- Details of how to register for Aadhaar and what are the required documents- Where to register for Aadhaar in Bangalore (it does not matter if your permanent address is not of Banagalore) Posted in: Indian Internet [...]

11. Rakesh Garhwal says:

Hi Iam Rakesh Garhwal and staying in Yelahanka newtown bangalore so need to know how can I apply and get the aadhar card as I have not heard anything in yelahanka, Bangalore neither did find any centers in yelahanka to get the card done in website, Kindly assist and reply please

• Piyush Agarwal says:

hi..yes even I am not aware of any centers around Yelanhanka. But you can get the card from any of the centers listed here or around your workplace. Simply contact the center and understand the best time you can reach out there. As a document, your passpost should suffice all needs.

12. Sneha Shrehhtha says:

Hi,
    I am staying near BEML Layout.
    Which is the nearest centre for adhar registration?

• Piyush Agarwal says:

There was a temporary center set up at Global Village some time back. Don’t think its available anymore. I guess you will have to reach out to the Jayanagar/JP Nagar center.

• Piyush Agarwal says:

I am sorry but which BEML layout are you referring to? I response above was presuming you meant Raja Rajeshwari Nagar.

13. bhaskar says:

any last date for regestration of uid ?

• Piyush Agarwal says:

The project was meant to be for 3yrs but recently the NEWS has been floating that the 1st phase gets over by Jan end, after which it might come at a halt.

14. babu k m says:

i am stying near m e g kallahalli ( alsoor)
    which is the nearest centre for adhar registration plz…?

• Piyush Agarwal says:

You can opt for any center in Kormangala or the Bangalore One center at Airport Road. Would suggest to contact the centers to confirm availability and timings.

• Ramesh Kumar says:

Hai piyush agarwal,

This is ramesh kumar belongs to Tamil Nadu. Can i apply the aadhaar card in bangalore because im living in bangalore. Please let me know if is it possible. Kindly reply to the following mail id: ramesh1201@gmail.com

15. Rupak says:

Hi i am stayin near banashankari 3rd stage PESIT engineering college.which is the nearest centre for me.
    And is our college id sufficient to get UID??
    Thanks in advance

• Piyush Agarwal says:

There are centres in jayanagar/j.p.nagar where you can go. College id card will not help. You need address and id proofs. check my other post for all details.

16. Boopesh says:

Hi Piyush,

I stay in J.P Nagar 7th, there was adhar card registartion going on couple of days back in JP Nagar 24th main. But looks like it has been closed now. So near by where can I register for the Adhar Card and let me know the timing as well. Also let me know what all documents do I need to carry for the registration. Is there any minimum age for this ? as I have small baby boy of 1 year.

Thanks
    Boopesh

• Piyush Agarwal says:

Recently it has been in the NEWS that Aadhaar registrations will be stopped temporarily. Not sure though. You can reach out to the post offices mentioned for more info. You can get your child registered.

• Ganesh says:

Sir, I stay towards, peenya dasarahalli, would like to know the nearest point for registration, as i have to take my old parents with me..Ganesh

17. Anand says:

Hi IAm In Staying In Chamarajpet Which Is The Nearest Centre For Me.

• Satish Kumar Mandre says:

We are staying Near Bhasyam Circle Sadashivanagar. Please let us know which Aadhar centre is nearest to our house.

18. stanley says:

i am born & Brought up in bangalore

My address :

#129, 3rd cross, Indira street, subbaiyana palya,
    M S Nagar post, Bangalore–560033

Please send me further infomation to my e mail

• Piyush Agarwal says:

I am not sure what kind of information you are looking for here. A lot of aadhaar centers are not operational right now. Would suggest you to reach out to your local post office for accurate information.

19. kumar says:

is any Adhaar Registration center doing the job at present?

20. rajendra vyas says:

I am staying in K.R .PURAM ,AYAPPA NAGAR ,BANGALORE 560036.
    TELL ME THE NEAREST PLACE FOR ADHAR REGISTRATION.

21. A.R.Ningaraju says:

plse aadhar card avalable

22. A.R.Ningaraju says:

stay is bangalore

23. A.R.Ningaraju says:

ar ningaraju c/o sem india systems pvt Ltd
    1106/09 am industreal Estate garebavipalya
    7th mile Hosur Road
    banagalore 560068

24. Rubina Miranda says:

I Rubina miranda statying in Belgaum I have registered my name for aadhaar card in month of October 2011 My registration No is 1074/13037/01874. I have not still received my aadhar card.Sir when will i get my aadhar card.

25. priyam says:

i am staying at kormangala. which place is the nearest to register for UID

26. murali says:

Is aadhar card process is going on. We are staying in mathikera, which is the nearest place.

27. Raju G says:

Hi am staying in Banaswadi, Bangalore & i know there is a bangalore one outlet nearby so will it be convenient for me to apply for d Aadhaar card

28. Sachin Gupta says:

Hello, Are they working on public holidays as well??

29. Pranav says:

Hey!
    I wanted to know if the UID process is still on?
    I live in RMV 2nd Stage.Near MSRIT.
    Where do I go for application?

30. suresh says:

hi,im staying aerekere and btm where can i get application plz..me

31. Ani says:

Hai Piyush

Has Aadhar card issue restarted? If so
    are there any centers near kundalahalli gate??
    Plz help.

Thanks
    Ani

• Piyush Agarwal says:

If I am not wrong, Aadhaar process has indeed restarted. Not sure about centers around that location though.

32. ANEES U says:

Dear sir

iam staing in #1st cross p&t colony,venkatespuram,arabic collage post Nagawara main road Bangalore-45 pls healp me which is the nearst center wear i need to make my aadar card

thanking you
    ANEES U

33. v kbinjola says:

iam staying at r t nagar bangalore where can i go for adhar card

34. Prasanna says:

I’m staying in Byrathi, Hennur Main Road, Bangalore. Which is the nearest center to register for Aadhar card

35. JEEVAN REDDY.M says:

Dear sir,
    this is jeevan reddy, i am belongs to andhrapradesh, now i am staying in bellandoor, bangalore, i want to take aadhaar card please tell me the process of aadhaar card and issuing centers near to bellandoor.

Regards,
    Jeevan reddy.M

36. raj says:

hi, I am staying in thanisandra area. I want to enrol for adhar card. Is this happening now? and which is nearest centre for us? I have 8months son is it possible for him ?

37. Sharanayya says:

Hi, i want to know whether are there any aadhar registration centres near mathikere, and can i get the address and office timings

38. Ganesh says:

I am staying in Shastri Nagar near Basavangudi(Yediyuru)Bangalore, Please tell me where to register to get aadhar card.

39. Sometime back, I enquited at the Post office, Bangalore-4 and they told that they have stopped the proceess of registering the applications for the issue of the Adhar card now. Karvy broking Ltd., who were issuing the said Adhar cards also told that they have stopped the proceess of registering the applications for Adhar.

Kindly let me know, whether the Post office, H.O. Basavanagudi, Bangalore-4 are registering the applications for Adhar, as on date.

S. V. Ramana Rao

40. Hi, i want to know whether are there any aadhar registration centres near Basavanagudi, Bangalore-4 area,and can i get the address and office timings

S. V. Ramana Rao

41. geetha says:

hi …
    this is geetha, I want to regester for an aadhar card, can you please help where i can fill the application near yelahanka . I am staying near to that . Please help me……

Regards geetha

• Piyush Agarwal says:

It seems there has been a lot of changes around Aadhaar centers recently. I am trying to collate new information. Will share soon.

42. Sandeep says:

Hi,

Can you please suggest me from where I can apply for aadhar card nearby Vidayranyapura?

special thanks,
    Sandeep

43. s.mukundarajan says:

My wife and self would like to register for aadhar card. We live ib16th cross Malleswaram. Pl inform the pkace nearby for registration during daytime

44. Brahmanandam says:

Hey i stay in kr puram. Which would be the nearest centre to register for aadhar card?

Regards,
    Brahmanandam

45. Joy Kumar says:

Hi! I am staying in HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar Bangalore-560043 & i would like to know weather there is a bangalore one outlet nearby my area so that it will e convenient for me to apply for the Aadhaar card

46. BHARATH says:

I need to register for UID. Please let me know current registration centers with address.I stay in near basweshwarnagar

47. satya says:

is there any aadhar enrollment center in north bangalore. I am staying in amruthahalli near jakkur airfield. Thanks in advance for your help.

48. smithadr says:

As given here the R.T.Nagar PO is not registering for Aadhaar..I had been there twice..Such inconveniences are a big drawback for aadhaar..Can I know where to register for th same in R.T.Nagar???

• Piyush Agarwal says:

It really is inconvenient but sadly according to the update received from UIDAI, RT Nagar Head PO is one of the active centers. I am posting a new list with contact information, maybe that will help.

49. Raghavendra M says:

hi . .,
    I am staying in chikkabanavara , so 8th mail & jalahalli cross are nearer places is der any center over there , I need full address pls . .

50. soby says:

Hi
    Iam staying in sarjapur main road, need the nearest aadhar center so that i can register

51. DR.ASIM.S.A.RUB says:

around 4ht T block and 9th block jayanagar area ,where and which is the nearest registration centre . .?

52. Suvarna. K.P. says:

Sir, i am staying in Papareddypalya, Nagarabhavi II Stage, Bangalore-560072. Where is the nearby location to get Aadhar card? Sunday also can go for photo? Please help me to get the Aadhar card.

53. Veena says:

Hi,

BangaloreOne Center – Vijayanagara is not active right now.

They did do Aadhar card enrollment last time around but as of now that is February, 2013 they no longer doing it either during morning time or at nighttime.

Just wanted to inform.

Thanks,
    Veena

• Piyush Agarwal says:

Thank you Veena for the information. I have an updated list of enrollment centers in Bangalore on this blog. Let me know if any of those are not operational as well.

54. krishna kant kumar says:

Hi! I am staying in Murugeshpalya, Near Total Mall Bangalore & i would like to know weather there is one outlet nearby my area so that it will convenient for me to apply for the Aadhaar card

55. Vittal says:

The ‘Night Center’ at J.P.Nagar, mentioned above (BangaloreOne), is no longer functioning at that time. This center may need to be removed. I had been there on 28/Feb/2013 at 10:15 PM. I was told that, it is no longer functioning at night times.

56. Mayank Mittal says:

Please let know an operational center for aadhar card near to Koramangala Sony World Signal. Thanks, Mayank

57. GIRIDHAR says:

I have trying to register for aadhar for me and my family< I stay at the HAL Airport rd. sandly Banglore One Opposite to Old airport exit ( above Bescom office) not the vimanapura post office near HAL , nor the centre near srikrishna temple at CMH road is issuing or accepting applications.

Please help me since I travel a lot and need to plan everything meticulously , even a message to my mobile will be of great help.

The post office at vimanapura says that they may issue tokens for accepting applications shortly, however there are touts who say that they have already reserved for atleast 50 tokens and are accepting bribe to enroll the details.

Pls guide us and request to send SMS to mobile no. 9972642772

Regards,

Giridhar.

58. pradeep says:

i am staying at lingrajpram please let me know the nearest UID centre.

59. Gopinath says:

Hi I am staying in Electronic city, Bangalore. Could you please tell me Nearest UID center and what are the documents need for UID?

60. Gangadhar Rao says:

hi…. i am saying in Marathahalli. could u please tell me Nearest UID center.

61. sudhakar says:

where to register aadhar card in rajajinagar .I enquired in rajajinagar PO near rto they said they have closed then i tried in bangalore one basaveshwaranagar.they said they too have closed registrations. Now where should i register to get aadhar card for my mother somewhere nearby rajajinagar.