Aero Show 2015, Bangalore – How to register and buy Tickets
Aero Show in Bangalore is a bi-annual affair which is quite a big event and has a lot of fan fare. Who wouldn’t like to experience the latest Fire Power and Aircrafts that Indian Defense possesses. Above all its a bonus that you can see them in action performing hair-raising stunts for the crowd. The tickets get sold out pretty fast for this event. So if you have not registered yet, here is how you can register.
The tickets even today are unfortunately available through AXIS bank branches. There are rumors of tickets being available in some popular spots like Forum, MG Road, Garuda Mall, Phoenix MarketCity, etc but I cannot confirm the same. Based on the official communication from aeroindia I have listed the branch details of Axis Bank where you can buy the tickets.
Also listed down the guidelines and registration details.
Aero India, Bangalore – 18th Feb to 22nd Feb’15
Venue – Air Force Station, Yelahanka
Update – Added more info for visitors and admission policy towards the end of this post. If you have attended the Aero Show already, please provide your experience in the comments to help others.
For General Visitors, here are the guidelines:
|It is mandatory for visitors to carry original Govt. issued valid card (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Govt ID), photo ID, details of which are provided at the time of online registration, to the venue.|
|1.Tickets for Aero India 2015 will be sold from selected banks. Details will be intimated later through newspaper advertisements and website.|
|TIMINGS FOR GENERAL VISITORS:|
|2. Entry gates will open one hour before the show timings.|
|3. Entry will be given against valid photo ID only.|
|4. All General Visitors will be required to undergo security check. Kindly co-operate.|
|5. The ticket will be non-transferable|
|6. Please carry your registration id and / or proof of online payment to facilitate issue of ticket.|
|7. Food items will not be allowed.|
|8. Following items will not be permitted: Firearms, weapons, knives (including pocket knives & multi tools), replica or toy weapons, laser pointers, packets of any kind.|
|9. Registration is not required for children below 5 years old.|
|10. The Organisers reserve the right to deny access to any individual.|
|11. Ticket Cost per person per day:|
|12. Please read Admission Policy|
|13. Ticket once sold is not refundable / non-transferable.|
|14. Children between 6 to 16 years old can provide the details of their school issued id card or accompanying parents id card as a proof of verification.|
|15. General Visitors are permitted in Air Display Viewing area on any day except 18th first half that is upto 1300 hrs. After that ticket is valid for one entry on any of the day.|
|16. Ticket will be available in all the mentioned axis bank branches from 2nd Feb 2015 onwards.|
You need to register online using the link – https://www.aeroindia.in/GeneralVisitorExhibitionRegistration.aspx
FOR BULK BOOKING OF TICKETS CONTACT 91 8971794663
Here are the list of Axis Bank Branches from where you can buy Tickets:
- Branch Name: Cox Town Branch ID: 231 Address: MinuthCresent, No.56, Coles Road, Fraser Town, Cox Town, Bengaluru 560005 Karnataka India
- Branch Name:Indira Nagar Branch ID: 114 Address: No. 276, HAL II Stage, 100 Feet Road, Indira Nagar, Bengaluru 560038 Karnataka
- Branch Name:J P Nagar Branch ID: 333
- Branch Name:Jayanagar Branch ID: 052 Address: Sona Tower, #8, 32 E Cross, 4 th T Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru 560041
- Branch Name:Koramangala Branch ID: 194 Address: No. 119, 80 Feet Road, 7Th Block, Industrial Layout, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560095
- Branch Name:M G Road Branch ID: 009 Address: No. 9, Esquire Centre, Block A, M G Road Bengaluru 560001
- Branch Name: Malleswaram Branch ID: 227 Address: 233, 2nd Main, Between 15th and 16th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru 560003
- Branch Name:Sahakaranagar Branch ID: 561 Address: No.19, 60 Feet Road, Sahakaranagar, Bengaluru 560092
Update – 18th Feb 2014
A lot of questions coming in are around admission policy and tickets. So adding some more information I found below. A lot of people are saying that Tickets are NOT available at AXIS banks any longer and can be collected directly at the venue. If some can confirm this, that would help others.
- Aero India 2015 is open to Official Defence Delegations, Ministry of Defence visitors (India and overseas), Exhibitors’ Invitees, Media and Trade Visitors from the industry. It will be open to general public on the last day of the show as per promulgated timings.
- Persons who are interested in attending the exhibition or are invitees to the event are requested to apply via the online registration system on the website www.aeroindia.in
- During the show days, there will be a limited onsite registration facility. Please carry your passport type photograph on digital media. Kindly expect and bear delays.
- All Exhibitors, visitors, guests, contractors, service providers and invitees acknowledge that admission to Aero India 2015 will be allowed only against a valid admission badge / invitation / ticket issued by the organisers and carried by the person named on it. The Badge remains the property of the organisers.
- All badges and invitations are non-transferable. All persons attending the exhibition should carry and produce on request a supporting personal photographic identity document at the exhibition / related event venues. This ID should be the same as indicated at the time of registration and must be any one of the following :- o Passport ( *Mandatory for all overseas visitors/exhibitors/invitees) o Government Photo ID o Armed Forces ID o Voter ID o Driving License
- Children below 16 years will not be permitted on business days ( 18 -20 February 2015).
- Rights of admission are reserved by the organiser. Admission is restricted and is only against valid invitation /entry badge issued by the organisers.
- Any unauthorised individual /entry if observed will be removed from the exhibition. Such un-authorised entry may also lead to prosecution.
- The Organisers reserve the right to conduct identity checks as a condition of entry. Any person found to have registered or registering to attend Aero India 2015 using false / misleading information or credentials or deliberately with-holding information will have their application automatically rejected and entry denied. Such un-authorised actions or entry attempts may also lead to prosecution.
- Dress Code : All persons attending the exhibition must wear business dress, lounge suit, national dress or service dress.
- Any person(s) attending Aero India 2015 must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting (exceptasauthorisedformedia), demonstrations, objectionable behavior or any activity which may disrupt the show.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Aero India 2015 who does not comply with this admission policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break any of the policy rules.
Information for Visitors:
- Business Visitors A business visitor can access the exhibition area and up to a certain area around the static display from 18 to 22 February 2015. They cannot access the chalet area of the exhibition. The cost of the ticket is INR 2500 and can be purchased online by clicking on the below link: https://www.aeroindia.in/BusinessVisitorLandingPage.aspx After registration visitors will get a confirmatory email from our side. If they do not receive the same they can email at [email protected]
- General Visitor (ADVA – Air Display Viewing Area Only) A general visitor can access only the ADVA (Air Display Viewing Area) area from 18 to 22 February 2015 except for the first half on 18th upto 1300 hrs. The cost of the ticket is INR 600 and can be purchased online by clicking on the below link: https://www.aeroindia.in/GeneralVisitorLandingPage.aspx. After registration visitors will get a confirmatory email from our side. If they do not receive the same they can email at [email protected]
- Visitors Exhibition Area (Only weekend) A visitor can access all area excluding chalets and ADVA only on weekends. The cost of the ticket is INR 2500 and can be purchased online by clicking on the below link: https://www.aeroindia.in/GeneralVisitorExhibitionLandingPage.aspx After registration visitors will get a confirmatory email from our side. If they do not receive the same they can email at [email protected]
Payment and Collection and Validity of Visitors Tickets
- All three types of visitors can collect tickets (purchased online) from the selected branch of Axis Bank(Address and Dates are available on website) as well as from onsite ( Date will be published very soon) .To collect the ticket visitors need to bring the printout of confirmatory email sent from our side and original ID proof used during the registration.
- If you have not booked ticket online, still you can purchase ticket directly from selected branch of Axis Bank Click here
- If you are booking ticket online, our system will redirect you to online payment gateway and you can use credit/debit card to make payment online only. If you are purchasing ticket from the branch then you have to pay over there by credit/debit card only. d) Validity of each ticket of each category is only for one day and for one person i.e. single entry single day.
Facilities and Show Highlights for Visitors:
- There are some food courts inside the camp for visitors where they can get their food and beverages etc.
- There is no sitting arrangement for any visitors, we have huge vacant space and you can enjoy the Air Show by standing in that space.
- There are five fantastic acrobatic team is coming to perform their show. They will perform their stunt all five days , so you can enjoy the show any one of the day.
Note – The above information is based on what I could find and learn about the show. Being a government managed initiative, getting information is not easy and things might not go as mentioned above. So treat this information as good guidance but be prepared for surprises. And do not end up holding it against me if things don’t go as planned! Hope this helps. 🙂